Specialized course in Mathematics for Refugees
Basics of mathematics for a study at the TU Braunschweig:
• Would you like to study at a German university?
• Have you come to Germany as a refugee?
• Or did you already start your studies and still have problems with mathematics?
Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the TU Braunschweig and the “Deutsch-Arabische Verein e.V.” offer you an introduction to mathematics lectures for your future studies.
• The math course is aimed at all academic refugees with a university entrance qualification who are able to study and should facilitate the entry into an engineering-oriented degree program at the TU Braunschweig.
• The course is free.
Language of the course:
The course is held in Arabic and German.
What you expect:
• Analysis 1
• important topics taught in Math 1 at the TU Braunschweig.
• German terms with translation
• Explanation in German and Arabic
• a lot of exercises
• Work in groups
• sample tests
Who can participate?
• Refugees with Abitur ( High School )
• Refugees who have already studied in Heimatsland.
• Refugees with a bachelor’s degree who want to repeat the fundamentals of mathematics.
Course times are agreed with the interested participants.
Management of the course:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wael Adi ( email@example.com )
Wael Shaikh El Eshreh
If you have any questions, please contact Bakri Boustaji